Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 10

The internet is a valuable tool for students and teachers searching for information, ideals, graphics, sound recordings, videos, blogs, or interactives learning objectives. Teachers and students should familarize themselves with the variety of tools currently available. As an teacher I can take advantage of the internet by learning to create purposeful, and well designed web sites targeted at students, the parents of the students, other teachers and community members. I would teach technology in my classroom effectively to help my students take ownership of learning, and developing the practical and critical thinking skills necessary to better understand the world around them.


I would teach technology to transform my classroom from a teacher-centered environment to an exciting, empowering, exploratory environment that focus on student engagement in the learning process.I would use a digital media photography, by using digital cameras, camcorders,and podcasts, allowing the students to capture their own pictures. Podcasting in education will offer and be an exciting way for students to learn. Podcasts will consist of audio,or video delivered over the internet. I would use technology to enhance my students learning.

No comments: